The Nookie Still Ain't Free “What the fuck is this? How do you know this nigga?” Moe. Nothing is ever what it seems. “I don’t have a problem with you yet.In the sequel to The Nookie Ain't Free you will catch up with Neesey, Milla, Tara, Ant, M
| TITLE | : | The Nookie Still Ain't Free |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.77 (172 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 1499269412 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Paperback |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 234 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 2014-05-03 |
| GENRE | : |
In the sequel to The Nookie Ain't Free you will catch up with Neesey, Milla, Tara, Ant, Mia and their never ending drama. You think you know, but you have no idea. Nothing is ever what it seems. Way more wild action, crazy drama and steamy sex than the first book!! Excerpt: “What’s your problem playboy?” Moe asked with an angry scowl on his face. “I don’t have a problem with you yet. My problem’s with her,” Twan said with his eyes glued to me. “What the hell are you doing here Twan?” I asked with a pissed off look on my face. My luck couldn’t have been worse and his timing was totally off. I had planned on coming clean about him, but there he was. “You changed your number and then I saw you at Pappadeaux. I followed you here,” he said with sad eyes. “What the fuck is this? How do you know this nigga?” Moe
Editorial :
Each reader will like some stories, and be unmoved by others - but the categories will differ from person to person. I have since passed my copy on to my mother and have bought copies for friends and other relatives that struggle with addictions.
If you're looking for someone to tell you that you have no control and that there is no hope for you, this is NOT the book for you. Additionally, I never make them leave the book to find out something if I can help it.
Finally, this is a western that has a few surprises at the end. I rec'd the book in perfect condition. Julia was adopted from an orphanage in China, but she doesn't think of herself as Chinese. He was the goat and Thomson was the untainted hero.
Branca carried a chip on his shoulder for decades, and he had a cool and distant relationship with Thomson. I really appreciate the way the author addresses the


No comments:
Post a Comment