Tuesday, November 1, 2016

QT ж Read Shards of the Past PDF by C.D. Blue Kindle ePUB free

Shards of the Past But are they ready for the undeniable attraction and desire they both try to resist?Will she stay and fulfill her father’s la. Ready to confront her demons and free her tortured soul from her fears, she returns home. Arriving home to

Shards of the Past

Shards of the Past

TITLE:Shards of the Past
AUTHOR:C.D. Blue
RATING:4.95 (433 Votes)
ASIN:B01IXVLVS2
FORMAT TYPE:-
NUMBER of PAGES:0 Pages
PUBLISH DATE:2016-07-22
GENRE:

Chloe Martin left home in a cloud of betrayal and shame. Betrayed by her first love and ashamed of her lineage. A lineage that included an unknown father and a mother who abandoned her when she was six. Ready to confront her demons and free her tortured soul from her fears, she returns home. A home she ran from a decade ago, and she has never stopped running since. Confronting her past is her only hope of freeing her heart to love without fear. Arriving home to find that her father has died and left her a chunk of his profitable company. There’s a catch. She has to work with Darren McPherson, her father’s right hand man. A man who makes no secret that she is not welcome. Determined not to repeat her past mistakes, she is ready for the challenge. But are they ready for the undeniable attraction and desire they both try to resist?Will she stay and fulfill her father’s la

Editorial : From the Author Thank you for reading Shards of the Past!  This novel is a standalone title, and I hope you enjoy it.


This novel is very personal to me.  Sometimes as a child events can happen in your life that are hard to understand.  That misunderstanding can cause many issues for years to come. But with love and a strong foundation it can be done!


I can't speak for all writers, but everything I write has remnants of my life, personality, and/or issues that I have faced or seen.  When I begin writing Shards of the Past, I would read what I had written and it felt flat, because I wasn't putting my heart into it. So I had to dig deep and revisit feelings and emotions that I spent years overcoming.  I like the outcome.  I hope you enjoy your read and I appreciate the support.  Thank you!

If you are teaching Leadership Skills, check out Chapters 10 through 15, which deal with issues such as influence, motivation, values and ethics, performance management, coaching, problem solving, team building, and collaboration.
Finally, the book wouldn't be complete without a chapter just for us trainers. The Mind Master is a bit of a rarity, in that it is truly a "Red Panda" story; it's about his past, his problems, his rival. Dr. Each of them held the Sovereignity of God in high regard and saw the primacy of God's Glory. This might be a decent reference book if it contained more detailed information. I really enjoyed this book and purchased a few as gifts to give to friends who were retiring! Thank you!. Another good point was one women questions what was the pain of her drinking.. At a certain point, so much power has been handed to the government that leaders have the power t

No comments:

Post a Comment