Sentimental Journey Romance Collection Journey back to the great decade of the 1940s through nine romances that ignite despite the challenges and dangers of a world war.. Couples meet under unique circumstancesduring the bombing of London, at military outposts, through covert op
| TITLE | : | Sentimental Journey Romance Collection |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.89 (513 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 1634094719 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Paperback |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 448 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 2015-12-01 |
| GENRE | : |
Journey back to the great decade of the 1940s through nine romances that ignite despite the challenges and dangers of a world war. Couples meet under unique circumstancesduring the bombing of London, at military outposts, through covert operations to save children, as well as on the home frontand the bond of love grows through shared ideals and faith.
EDITORIAL :
About the AuthorDianna Crawford is a California native. She has been published since the early 1990s and writes full-time. Her first inspirational novel was the premier of a six-book series for Tyndale that she coauthored with Sally Laity. Dianna is married and has four daughters and seven grandkids.
REVIEW :
That when life wounds us, in many instances by giving us the message we are not as valuable as others, we don’t simply lose sight our value, we are unhinged from our ability to believe our value is still present.
Ms. It creates a magical world and makes you appreciate the body of work offered here.
Five stars.
This book was sent to me gratis for an unbiased review.. Once again Mac Black has taken his readers on a journey into the mind of the unlikely hero/protagonist Derek and his mad family.
I liked this book even more than the last one. Low price point a plus.. That's the test of a good writer. I half-apologize for the long review, but this book deserves the accolades.. Knowing that I could put the Chord Buddy back on and create music any time I wanted was the motivation I needed to keep at it, but I only needed it for a couple weeks. I


No comments:
Post a Comment