2016 Just Basset Hounds Wall Calendar Basset Hounds are sweet and gentle souls who are devoted to their owners and great with children. Normally peaceful and wellbehaved, we forgive the occasional transgression of following an interesting scent from here to eternity. The daily
| TITLE | : | 2016 Just Basset Hounds Wall Calendar |
| AUTHOR | : | |
| RATING | : | 4.85 (707 Votes) |
| ASIN | : | 1623436206 |
| FORMAT TYPE | : | Calendar |
| NUMBER of PAGES | : | 28 Pages |
| PUBLISH DATE | : | 2015-08-16 |
| GENRE | : |
Basset Hounds are sweet and gentle souls who are devoted to their owners and great with children. Normally peaceful and wellbehaved, we forgive the occasional transgression of following an interesting scent from here to eternity. This large format wall calendar celebrates these goodnatured dogs in twelve bright, fullcolor photographs. The daily grids provide ample space for recording appointments, birthdays and personal reminders.
EDITORIAL :
About the Author Our location in the Wisconsin northwoods helps keep Willow Creek Press off the publishing world's radar. Around here, we're more accustomed to landing walleyes and muskies than big books and authors - events hardly worthy of note in Publisher's Weekly. But, a few years ago we did get noticed with the release of Just Labs, a unique and colorful tribute to Labrador retrievers. The book quickly became a bestseller (now with 300,000 copies in print) and frankly startled us with its success. We were not surprised for long, however, and now an entire line of popular Willow Creek Press titles evokes the myriad joys of dog and cat ownership. Today we are known for these high-quality, light-hearted books and feature over 40 such titles in a continually-expanding line.
REVIEW :
Maybe not everyone will agree with me, and maybe even some will refuse to accept this book into the Dark Tower family; to that, I'd say they will always have the freedom of skipping it and ignoring what it adds to the story. The cover looks nice (other than the sly attempt at stealing the title words from other titles from ESRI Press such as the "Getting to Know" series) and looked like it might be a good text. Having read the book I now know I can become debt free if God allows me to live another 5 to 7 years to use the principles I learned in this book to payoff the debts.
When I admitted to myself that I was too heavily in debt and actively wanted to find a way out, I prayed that God would help me find a way to get out of this financial burder. That week, I also sat in on our church's Sunday worship team practice & although I wasn't able to keep up, I was pretty close to be


No comments:
Post a Comment